We’ve just hit our milestone episode! The big 100, so it makes perfect sense to mark the occasion with a special episode of Manufacturing Happy Hour.
While Manufacturing Happy Hour has been around for over 5 years, over the course of 75+ videos and over 130 episodes, we’re choosing to label this one Episode 100 (even if it is closer to 200 episodes at this point).
In this episode, we’ll recount 10 of the most memorable moments from the past 5 years, but they might not be the moments you expect. From live events to a few surprise moments, get ready for a beer-fueled Top 10 list that should get you excited for the next 100 episodes to come.
Here’s to another 100 episodes. Cheers! Stay Innovative, Stay Thirsty.
3 Quick Things from this Episode
- The core idea behind the show is that people could get people together and get real about manufacturing.
- Having a vast and extensive network isn’t a prerequisite for starting a podcast.
- The Manufacturing Happy Hour Industry Community is a spot that’s created a lot of relationships within the industry.
Enjoying the show? Please leave us a review here. Even one sentence helps. It’s feedback from Manufacturing All-Stars like you that keeps us going!
- “I love that I’ve been able to make connections on the show, but what I love more is the connections my listeners end up making.”
- “It’s been great seeing the power of a platform that had once been a humble Bay Area video show expand its reach in areas I didn’t necessarily have a huge community in.”
- “One major thing I’ve learned since I started recording live interviews and shows is that not everything goes according to plan, and you’ve got to roll with the punches.”
Please Scroll Down for Highlighted Videos, Recommended Resources, and Folks to Connect with from this Episode
Do you want to connect with other leaders that are moving the needle in manufacturing every day? Then make sure to join us in the Manufacturing Happy Hour Industry Community on LinkedIn.
Interested in generating leads through videos, podcasts, or other digital content? Then make sure to check out our 6 Strategies for Growing Your Manufacturing Business Using Social Media.
- What the “New Normal” Might Look Like for the Manufacturing Industry, recorded on March 19, 2020 at the beginning of the pandemic, featuring the conversation from the first ever Virtual Happy Hour with the Manufacturing Happy Hour Industry Community
- Pubcast Worldwide, Chris’ other podcast, focused on beer and beverages around the world
- Haymarket Brewing, a brewpub located in Chicago’s West Loop and the location of the 2019 Automation Fair Pre-Party
Make Sure to Connect with All of These Manufacturing Leaders
- Steve Parkhill, Rockwell Automation
- Vinod Anandarajah, Kanavu Automation
- Michael “Sully” Sullivan, Miller Resource Group
- Danny Gonzales, IndustrialSage
- Thomas Schaefer, Softing
- Dan Voit, Blentech
- Tim Shope, Endress & Hauser
- Dave Griffith, The Manufacturing Hub
- Beth Parkinson, Rockwell Automation
- Ryan Wasmund, PCC Structurals, Inc
- Jake Hall, The Manufacturing Millennial
- Aaron Prather, FedEx
- Jeff Burnstein, A3 Association for Advancing Automation
- Alex Shikany, A3 Association for Advancing Automation
- Firdaus Pohowalla, Cascadia Capital