Veryable just might be the solution to the workforce shortage challenges we as manufacturing leaders are all too aware of. Veryable is an on-demand marketplace for manufacturing labor, essentially making it “The Uber of the Factory Floor.” You can ramp up and ramp down your workforce as needed, while operators that use the platform have the benefit of creating a flexible work schedule. It’s a win-win for both the manufacturers and the people that keep those plants running.
Veryable Co-Founder and CTO Noah Labhart jumps on the show this week to share his own story going from developer to company co-founder, as well as some stories about the Veryable platform that really showcase its power to bring manufacturing into the 21st century by taking on one of the biggest issues facing manufacturers today.
3 Quick Things from this Episode
- When starting a business, take baby steps before attempting a sprint. Focus on one step at a time, win at that, and then move on to the next.
- Manufacturing businesses often have to act quickly, so an on-demand platform for workers is one way to cover spikes in demand.
- An on-demand platform like Veryable can provide the flexibility that busy workers need. Not everyone can fit in a 9-5 job, so that’s where Veryable comes in handy.
Enjoying the show? Please leave us a review here. Even one sentence helps. It’s feedback from Manufacturing All-Stars like you that keeps us going!
- “Before people can take advantage of all the new technology, if they can’t figure out their labor problem, none of it’s going to help.” – Noah Labhart
- “Take small steps first, and win at those small steps, and then add on from there.” – Noah Labhart
- “We’re the Uber for the shop floor, the Uber for manufacturing and distribution.” – Noah Labhart
Please Scroll Down for Recommended Resources from this Episode
Interested in generating leads through videos, podcasts, or other digital content? Then make sure to check out our 6 Strategies for Growing Your Manufacturing Business Using Social Media.
Audible is the world’s largest library of audiobooks and other spoken-word entertainment. Get a FREE audiobook when you sign up at audibletrial.com/happyhourpod.
What We Discuss with Noah
- How Veryable’s on-demand marketplace works
- The important but painful lessons Noah learned when first starting a business
- How important networking is in securing a job or a business opportunity
- How Veryable solves the labor shortage problem in manufacturing
- The key benefits of Veryable and why operators love it
- Some success stories from Veryable
- Veryable, an on-demand platform that helps to fix the labor shortage problem in manufacturing
- Code Story, a podcast about tech start-ups hosted by Noah Labhart
- Deep Ellum Brewing Co., the first craft brewery in Dallas
Connect with Noah and Veryable