As generations retire and millennials take up the baton, this week’s guest knows business is in safe hands. But how can the new generations of manufacturers best leverage economics to succeed in business?
We are delighted to be joined by Alan Beaulieu, President and Principal of ITR Economics, at the A3 Business Forum in Orlando, FL.
In this short episode, Alan discusses how he makes economics so riveting, explains why millennials are so crucial to business, and gives top tips on true leadership.
Plus, he tells us who the unsung heroes of business are and why he sets out to make a difference in the world every day.
Alan just makes economics so fascinating – this is a must-listen.
3 Quick Things from this Episode
- Your business needs millennials to survive
- Leadership isn’t just about taking charge
- The people you don’t hear about are often the heroes of the economy
Enjoying the show? Please leave us a review here. Even one sentence helps. It’s feedback from Manufacturing All-Stars like you that keeps us going!
- “It makes me feel really good about life when we can make a difference in the world.”
- “My generation is retiring in record numbers, and you’re left with millennials. Those are the smartest people in the room.”
- “A leader without integrity is just the CEO or boss, not a real leader.”
Please Scroll Down for Recommended Resources from this Episode
Do you want to connect with other leaders that are moving the needle in manufacturing everyday? Then make sure to join us in the Manufacturing Happy Hour Industry Community on LinkedIn.
A3 is the leading global automation trade association of the robotics, machine vision, motion control, and AI industries. Their events are some of the best places to get connected in the industry. Make sure to check out their marquee event Automate taking place in Detroit, MI May 22-25, 2023. Head to AutomateShow.com to register for free today.
TRACTIAN is the all-in-one industrial workspace designed to make maintenance more streamlined, reliable and profitable. TRACTIAN’s solution integrates condition monitoring IoT sensors and an asset management software to create the most complete maintenance ecosystem on the market. Hear our full interview with their Founder Igor Marinelli.
Interested in generating leads through videos, podcasts, or other digital content? Then make sure to check out our 6 Strategies for Growing Your Manufacturing Business Using Social Media.
What We Discuss with Alan
- Why millennials must be taken seriously
- What Alan thinks business leaders miss
- Why leadership is not all about taking charge
- The most fulfilling parts of Alan’s career
- Alan’s views on how leaders should act
- Alan on the heroes of the economy
- Alan’s clear mission and goals
- Making a difference in the world every day