Things move super quickly in manufacturing, so how do we stay efficient in the now, while building a strong team for the future?
On this episode, we invite Pam Frost, President of RND Automation, on Manufacturing Happy Hour.
Pam discusses employee retention, promoting from within and playing to your own and your employees’ strengths.
Plus, she reveals why she came out of retirement for RND, what excites her about the future of manufacturing and why fun should be a priority in the workplace.
There’s plenty of excellent advice to take from this one!
3 Quick Things from this Episode
- Work to keep your culture intact while future-proofing your processes and staying adaptable to change
- Listen twice as much as you talk
- It’s important for employees to have a good time at work
Enjoying the show? Please leave us a review here. Even one sentence helps. It’s feedback from Manufacturing All-Stars like you that keeps us going!
- “It’s important to celebrate the past, celebrate today and look forward to the future.”
- “If we can come together and all enjoy each other’s company, I think it helps a lot.”
- “Two ears, one mouth – listen at least twice as much as you talk!”
Please Scroll Down for Recommended Resources from this Episode
Do you want to connect with other leaders that are moving the needle in manufacturing everyday? Then make sure to join us in the Manufacturing Happy Hour Industry Community on LinkedIn.
A3 is the leading global automation trade association of the robotics, machine vision, motion control, and AI industries. Their events are some of the best places to get connected in the industry. Make sure to check out their marquee event Automate taking place in Detroit, MI May 22-25, 2023. Head to AutomateShow.com to register for free today.
TRACTIAN is the all-in-one industrial workspace designed to make maintenance more streamlined, reliable and profitable. TRACTIAN’s solution integrates condition monitoring IoT sensors and an asset management software to create the most complete maintenance ecosystem on the market. Hear our full interview with their Founder Igor Marinelli.
Interested in generating leads through videos, podcasts, or other digital content? Then make sure to check out our 6 Strategies for Growing Your Manufacturing Business Using Social Media.
What We Discuss with Pam
- How Pam built success at Pridgeon & Clay
- How to promote from within
- Why listening is crucial to success in any business
- How to retain employees
- Why Pam came out of retirement for RND Automation
- How to achieve operational excellence
- The best ways to foster a collaborative environment
- Why you should have fun at work
- RND Automation engineers, designs, and manufactures robotic, packaging and assembly automation equipment
- Complete Automation Solutions (CAS) Holdings, parent company of RND Automation that also includes iAutomation and Paneltek