It’s time for two manufacturing podcasts to collide!
On this episode of Manufacturing Happy Hour, we’re delighted to speak to Nick Goellner and Jason Zenger, hosts of the amazing MakingChips podcast.
Nick and Jason discuss their route into making the podcast, how it’s grown and evolved over the years and the attributes that make a true manufacturing leader.
Make sure to visit ManufacturingHappyHour.com for detailed show notes and a full list of resources mentioned in this episode. Stay Innovative, Stay Thirsty.
3 Quick Things from this Episode
- Manufacturing leaders should equip and inspire their teams.
- Content needs to evolve with the manufacturing business landscape.
- It’s important for manufacturing leaders to self-assess and upgrade their skills using resources (such as their podcast and this one!)
Enjoying the show? Please leave us a review here. Even one sentence helps. It’s feedback from Manufacturing All-Stars like you that keeps us going!
- “If you’re a manufacturing leader, you should be equipping, you should be inspiring and you should be building relationships.” – Jason Zenger, Host of the MakingChips podcast
- “A manufacturing leader needs to know how to develop relationships with clients and partners.” – Jason Zenger, Host of the MakingChips podcast
- “It’s important for us to contribute to the community and the industry at large.” – Nick Goellner, Host of the MakingChips podcast
Please Scroll Down for Recommended Resources from this Episode
Do you want to connect with other leaders that are moving the needle in manufacturing everyday? Then make sure to join us in the Manufacturing Happy Hour Industry Community on LinkedIn.
Reuters Events: Supply Chain USA 2023 is taking place May 17 and 18 in Chicago, IL and because you’re a listener of this podcast, you can get $350 off your price of registration. Make sure to listen to the podcast to get your discount code. Supply Chain USA is bringing together the END-TO-END supply chain to share new best-practices and strategies so that you can turn supply chain from a cost-center to a value generator. This is your chance to be one of over 900 executives across manufacturing that are shaping the future of supply chain operations. Register today.
Interested in generating leads through videos, podcasts, or other digital content? Then make sure to check out our 6 Strategies for Growing Your Manufacturing Business Using Social Media.
What We Discuss with Nick and Jason
- Creating MakingChips
- How their podcast has evolved
- Knowing when content needs to evolve
- How MakingChips set out to equip and inspire
- What makes a great manufacturing leader
- How their content can help manufacturing leaders
- The importance of developing relationships
- Why manufacturing leaders should self-assess
- How content serves businesses