Craig Francisco is a modern sales & marketing guru in manufacturing and beyond. In his 25 year career, he’s served as an operations leader, a podcast host, a sales consultant, and now he’s the President at RōBEX. This brand-new automation company is taking the world by storm with an incredible team and deep expertise in the food, glass, and tissue industries, just to name a few.
In this episode of Manufacturing Happy Hour, we discuss Craig’s varied career, some tips he’s picked up over the years, and how to stay relevant online. We look at what type of social media content most resonates with people and how to build a solid strategy. We round off with some of Craig’s best tips for staying ahead online and how to measure your progress.
3 Quick Things from this Episode
- When beginning a marketing strategy, one of the first steps should be to create detailed customer avatars to see who you’re targeting.
- One of the top mistakes on social media is posting just to post, without a target or a strategy. The best social media posts have a purpose, a focus, and provide value.
- Whatever marketing or social media strategy you use, the critical thing to remember is to measure your results. That way you can see what works and what doesn’t for the future.
Enjoying the show? Please leave us a review here. Even one sentence helps. It’s feedback from Manufacturing All-Stars like you that keeps us going!
- “The content is the most important thing in social media, not the frequency” – Craig Francisco
- “No matter what you do or where you decide to put your money, always measure the results” – Craig Francisco
- “Make sure you are figuring out how to stay relevant online” – Craig Francisco
Please Scroll Down for Recommended Resources from this Episode
Do you want to connect with other leaders that are moving the needle in manufacturing everyday? Then make sure to join us in the Manufacturing Happy Hour Industry Community on LinkedIn.
GenAlpha equips manufacturers, distributors and dealers with the products and services they need to accelerate profits online. If you are an equipment manufacturer or distributor and your customers struggle to identify the right parts for the job, GenAlpha can help. You can learn all about GenAlpha on Episode 34.
SteamChain.io is the Machine-as-a-Service solution provider helping both End-Users and OEMs collaborate, drive revenue, and grow together. Learn more about them on Episode 5 of Manufacturing Happy Hour.
Interested in generating leads through videos, podcasts, or other digital content? Then make sure to check out our 6 Strategies for Growing Your Manufacturing Business Using Social Media.
What We Discuss with Craig
- We start by discussing how RōBEX helps businesses find automated, smart technology solutions
- What lessons Craig has picked up throughout his career from mentors and books
- Craig discusses why there’s no reason you can’t be successful
- Craig reveals why creating customer avatars is step one in any successful marketing plan
- How to create valuable content on social media and avoid common mistakes
- How RōBEX manages to stay consistent (even through a pandemic)
- The importance of measuring the results of your strategies
- How to stay relevant online, despite all the competition
- RōBEX LLC, an industrial robotics and industrial automation company with uncommon experience & expertise
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, Craig’s top book recommendation for sales success
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook, one of Gary Vaynerchuk’s best books on tactical social media strategy
- Benchmark, the top steakhouse in the Toledo area and one of Craig’s personal favorites
Connect with Craig and RōBEX LLC