From self-awareness to consistency, from personal branding to trust-building, there are more than a few ways that manufacturers can break through the noise on social media. In this bonus episode, your host Chris Luecke explores how manufacturers can cut through the noise by creating engaging, insightful content so that you can build trust with your ideal customer audience. While this brand-building strategy is a long-term play, it can yield exponential returns if you have the patience.
Plus, Chris recently gave a keynote featuring 3 actionable tips for monetizing your unique influence on social media, which formed the initial basis for this episode. That keynote is featured on a new manufacturing YouTube channel, Manufacturing Champions, which is linked below.
3 Quick Things from this Episode
- It’s essential to listen to your audience to build an effective presence online.
- Stay consistent – view your social media presence like a TV network.
- Leveraging your team’s personal brands helps build trust and an affinity with your audience.
Enjoying the show? Please leave us a review here. Even one sentence helps. It’s feedback from Manufacturing All-Stars like you that keeps us going!
- “If you listen to your audience, you can learn things and reposition your value based on what they say.”
- “Find five or ten people in your company and leverage their personal brands. Leverage their voices to grow your company brand.”
- “You need to be self-aware when you create content.”
Please Scroll Down for Recommended Resources from this Episode
Do you want to connect with other leaders that are moving the needle in manufacturing everyday? Then make sure to join us in the Manufacturing Happy Hour Industry Community on LinkedIn.
TRACTIAN is the all-in-one industrial workspace designed to make maintenance more streamlined, reliable and profitable. TRACTIAN’s solution integrates condition monitoring IoT sensors and an asset management software to create the most complete maintenance ecosystem on the market. Hear our full interview with their Founder Igor Marinelli.
Interested in generating leads through videos, podcasts, or other digital content? Then make sure to check out our 6 Strategies for Growing Your Manufacturing Business Using Social Media.
What We Discuss in this Episode
- How to monetize your unique influence in three steps
- Why you should listen to your audience
- Why it’s time to raise the bar on social media
- The importance of consistency
- Why you should run your social media like a TV network
- Why it’s time to leverage personal brands in your company
- How to build trust with your audience
- Why you should pick one main platform
- Ways to stay self-aware on social
Manufacturing Champions, a community of manufacturing’s top voices helping industrial companies tell their story to their ideal customers and prospects
Check out the full video from the Manufacturing Champions Mastermind