Click here to view all 10 full-length videos from these episodes.
This week on Manufacturing Happy Hour, we’re exploring what makes an industrial partnership great.
Is it the tech? Is it the company culture? Is it the size of the company?
Today’s podcast answers all of these questions in the context of a global robotics company, KUKA, and all of their partners. We spent an entire day at IMTS 2022 exploring applications from 3D printing to machining to launching robots into space, all while interviewing KUKA’s partners that make all of these applications possible.
This 2-part episode features ten interviews co-hosted by Jake Hall, the Manufacturing Millennial, with the following leaders:
- Evandro Maia, Robotics Application Engineer, KUKA
- Juan Vega, CTO, Reliabotics
- Warren Reynolds, VP of Operations, I-Cubed Industry Innovators Inc.
- Nick Johnson, Co-Founder, One Off Robotics
- Travis Turner, General Manager, Eckhart
- Scott McIsaac, Project Engineer, KUKA Systems
- Jean-Sébastien Neveu, President, Waybo
- Cole Nielsen, CTO and Founder, Orbital Composites
- Michael Duong, Applications Engineer, Ingersoll Machine Tools
- Matthew Robey, Account Manager, KUKA
- Darcy Charbonneau, Director of US Sales, KUKA
Apple | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | YouTube
Don’t Miss Part 2!
In this episode, we’re jumping back into our partnership conversations while taking an even deeper dive into additive manufacturing. Stick around until the end to get a full recap on what characterizes great industrial manufacturing partnerships.
Please Scroll Down for Recommended Resources from this Episode
Enjoying the show? Please leave us a review here. Even one sentence helps. It’s feedback from Manufacturing All-Stars like you that keeps us going!
Do you want to connect with other leaders that are moving the needle in manufacturing every day? Then make sure to join us in the Manufacturing Happy Hour Industry Community on LinkedIn.
Interested in generating leads through videos, podcasts, or other digital content? Then make sure to check out our 6 Strategies for Growing Your Manufacturing Business Using Social Media.
- KUKA Partner Videos, a playlist featuring all 10 full-length videos recorded with KUKA and their partners
- Whiskey Thief, known for being the only rooftop bar in Chattanooga, TN, this bar introduces stunning skyline views paired with an unforgettable cocktail experience
- BrewHaus, Chattanooga’s only German-American pub with a great selection of beers and incredible food, located across the river from Whiskey Thief