This week, we’re diving into gener8tor‘s OnRamp Manufacturing Conference. gener8tor is a turnkey platform for the creative economy connects startup founders, musicians, artists, investors, universities and corporations, and their OnRamp Conferences are a subset of that.
Gener8tor’s annual manufacturing event brings together startups, investors, and corporations for this unique “dealmaking conference” and this year, in October 2022, we headed to Indianapolis. There, we sat down for 8 interviews with individuals that are running startups, managing accelerators and investment funds, as well as leading state initiatives to help manufacturing thrive in Indiana.
This episode explores how these different groups are working together and how they’re all working to take on big initiatives like sustainability, 5G, and the Internet of Things. Our guest lineup includes:
- Maggie Brickerman, Partner at gener8tor
- Dave Roberts, Chief Innovation Officer at the IEDC
- Razi Nalim, Founder of Aerodyn Combustion
- Apoorva Kiran, Co-Founder and CEO of Mentore
- Emir Beg, Founder and CTO of Scout Autonomy
- Batuhan Ulasan, COO of Scout Autonomy
- Tim Chiang, Investment Director at Xerox Ventures
- Ashley Bryan, Program Manager at The Heritage Group Accelerator
- Sharina Perry, Founder and CEO of Utopia Plastix
Please Scroll Down for Recommended Resources from this Episode
Enjoying the show? Please leave us a review here. Even one sentence helps. It’s feedback from Manufacturing All-Stars like you that keeps us going!
Do you want to connect with other leaders that are moving the needle in manufacturing every day? Then make sure to join us in the Manufacturing Happy Hour Industry Community on LinkedIn.
Interested in generating leads through videos, podcasts, or other digital content? Then make sure to check out our 6 Strategies for Growing Your Manufacturing Business Using Social Media.
Additional Resources from This Episode
- OnRamp Manufacturing Conference, an annual event that brings together the manufacturing industry’s leading corporations, investors, and startups
- Untitled Art, a Madison, Wisconsin-based brewery bringing fresh flavors and styles of beverages by collaborating with different types of artists, delivering you a masterpiece in a can
- Sun King Brewing, a brewery in the Cole-Noble District of Indianapolis, Indiana. It is the largest brewery in Indianapolis and the second largest brewery in the state. In 2011, Sun King won eight medals, including four gold medals, total at the Great American Beer Festival.