In October 2022, we ventured to Boston, MA for the Association for Advancing Automation‘s annual Vision Show and Autonomous Mobile Robots and Logistics Conference (AMRL). In the past, these had been 2 separate events, but this year, A3 brought them together under one roof.
You really can’t have robotics without imaging and you can’t have mobile robotics without machine vision. The tie-ins are endless. It just made sense to bring these events together and it was great being part of this weeklong extravaganza.
This is somewhat of an anniversary episode since we covered the AMR and Logistics Conference last year with Jake Hall, the Manufacturing Millennial. We have another 2-part bonus episode for you this week containing over 10 interviews with leaders in robotics and machine vision, including:
- Erik Nieves, Founder of Plus One Robotics
- Jeremy Bergh, President, North America at IDS Imaging
- Joe Gemma, VP of Sales and Marketing at Calvary Robotics
- Theng Kuoch of CMES Robotics
- Rajesh Iyengar, Founder & CEO of Lincode Labs
- Denise Stafford of KUKA Robotics
- Patty Katsaros of Locus Robotics
- Laura Hoffman, Automation Industry Insider
- Matt Charles, VP of Mobile Robotics at RoBEX
- Melonee Wise, VP Robotics Automation at Zebra Technologies
- Alex Shikany, VP Membership & Business Intelligence at A3
Don’t Miss Part 2!